Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blessing Day

Camree received her priesthood name and blessing from her dad on June 7th! Both her Grandpa Draper & Grandpa Pierce stood in as well as her uncles: Tyler, Travis, and Mike. Part of the blessing I remember was that Camree was blessed to recognize truth when she hears it. I know this will help her in gaining a testimony. Camree wore the beautiful dress her Grandma Pierce made for our girls when Aspen was blessed. All 3 of our girls have worn it now. And I wore the same dress I wore the day Ry & I got married and the day each one of our children were blessed. (It's about the only sentimental thing I do!) We had a dinner together with all the family that could come that afternoon at the Draper home. It was a special day for our family!


















Ryan's mom & dad (Fred and Teresa) came the weekend of the blessing! They flew and got to be here a little longer than usual. It was a fun weekend! Our kids love it when they come. They have been at every one of our kids blessings. Actually, all 5 of our kids have had both of their Grandpas stand in when they were blessed. How neat!

(Loving the breakfast still on the table in the background! Whitney was showing off her new swimsuit for Grandma & Grandpa. And I think Camree must have been filling her pants on Grandma's lap...she looks like she's straining! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment