Sunday, July 19, 2009

Whitney Hurt Her Foot

Whitney & Trevor

On June 10th, Whitney was jumping off the stairs to the floor below with her brothers and her cousin, Landon. She thinks she can do anything the boys can do and has done this many times. But she must have landed funny because she really hurt her foot. I took her to the doctors the next day because she would not put any weight on it at all. They couldn't tell if it was broken or not, so they gave us this fancy boot for her to wear. For 3 more days she crawled around the house, not willing to walk on it even with the boot for support. That was a little too much for this postpartum mom! By the night of the 13th, I was a wreck! Had I held it together one more day...we would have survived with a lot less drama. She got back to her normal self -- running everywhere and climbing on all kinds of things. We learned later that it never was broken, just a bad sprain. I haven't seen Whit jumping off the stairs anymore, but I have found her on top of the fridge several times since! Our WILD Whitney...




1 comment:

  1. so I finally found your blog! Time for some disneyland pics!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete